Other booking related questions
We hand-picked a few more booking related questions that guests frequently asked during their queries. We hope this will give you a better understanding of our services and help you with decision making.
Is breakfast included in your rates?
Our regular room rates do include breakfast as well. However, we do offer our suites without a meal plan as well.
Here is a list of meal plans we offer with accommodation:
– Bed and Breakfast
– Dinner + Bed and Breakfast
– Room only
– Dinner only
– Lunch + Dinner + Bed and Breakfast
If you’d like to have a detailed price list of the above rates, please get in touch with our team by filling out our Enquiry form. Also, you may find more details about our breakfast and dinner service on our Services page.
How many people can stay at By Bush Telegraph Lodge?
The maximum capacity of our guest house is 24 people. That is two guests in each room. Some of our rooms have double beds. Therefore these rooms are only suitable to accommodate a single guest or a couple. The rest of our rooms are apt for couples and two singles sharing.
How many people can stay in a room?
The maximum occupancy of our rooms is two people.
That is either of the following options:
– 2x adults
– 2x adults + 1 infant (we can provide a cot on request)
– 2x adults + 1 toddler (under the age of 3)
– 1x adult + 1 child (between the age of 4 – 12)
– 2x children (between the age of 4 – 12)
Do you have a family room?
Although we don’t have a family room in our guest house as such, we have one that can accommodate the following:
– 3x adults – that is 1x adult (single bed) + 2 adults (King size)
– 2x adults + 1 child (between the age of 4 – 12) – that is 1x child (single bed) + 2 adults (King size)
– 2x adults + 1x child + 1x toddler/infant – that is 1x child under the age of 12 (single bed) + 2x adults + 1x toddler/infant (King size)
Should you wish to book this room or if you have other booking related questions, please fill out this Booking Enquiry Form.
Do you have rates by the hour?
Unfortunately, we don’t offer hourly room rates. However, you can make a last-minute reservation with no meals, which still gives you a decently discounted rate. And you can occupy the room from 14:00 until 10:00 the following morning.
As another option, we can give you a room from 14:00 until 20:00 for R600. (We may need you to pay a full deposit before arrival.)
If you have any other booking related questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team via email or phone.
What if I lose my room keys?
Unfortunately, if you lose your room keys, you’ll have to pay a R500 fee.
The fee is made up of the following expenses:
– Copying of new keys
– Replacing room number on the keyring
– Replacing the gate remote
Can I smoke in the room?
Under South African laws, we strictly forbid smoking in any of our rooms and our public areas inside the building. We have designated smoking areas with ashtrays provided throughout the property.
If you still smoke in one of our rooms, you will be liable for an additional cleaning fee of R350.
The cleaning fee includes the following:
– Deep-cleaning of the entire room
– Washing and ironing of bedding and skirting
– Washing of curtains
– Cleaning of carpets/mats