The Most Ideally Located bed and breakfast in Midrand
Our bed and breakfast in Midrand is conveniently situated midway between Johannesburg and Tswane Pretoria on the country estate of Randjesfontein. Additionally, it is easily accessible to the main highways that link the major city centres and to OR Tambo International Airport. Also, our accommodation is perfectly situated just minutes away from the GAUTRAIN Station in Midrand. Furthermore, our guest house is about 10 – 15 minutes drive away from Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand Corporate Park North and Corporate Park South, N1 Business Park, Old Mint Park, Midstream, Randjespark, Midrand CBD, Olifantsfontein, Clayville, Louwlardia, Heritage Hill, Noordwyk and also Samrand Business Park.
Accommodation in a Tranquil and Safe Environment
Enter Randjesfontein at the boomed entrance and make your way along the quiet roads inside this secure, walled rural domain to our own three-acre property. Once you enter our grounds you will find ample parking and have the first opportunity, but definitely not the last, to meet the hosts of your accommodation.
Unique Architecture That Takes You to a Different World
The bold, archaic Sardinian styled cluster of buildings make this B&B in Midrand stand out like a shining white Mediterranean jewel in the necklace of rolling countryside in between Johannesburg and Tswane Pretoria. A Guest Lodge in the country that is both so convenient for where you need to be and yet offers an escape to truly unwind when the working day is done. Like relaxing in our cosy pub. Or taking your favourite sundowner upstairs onto one of our outside decks and enjoy the views. Additionally, on hot summer days, chilling in or beside the pool. Or simply taking a stroll in our park-like gardens.
Directions to our bed and breakfast in Midrand
From OR Thambo International Airport
- When leaving ORT – Choose Pretoria lane – R21 N
- Travel on the R21 for 20.5km
- Exit at Olifantsfontein (exit 25)
- Turn Left onto the R562 – Midrand
- Stay on R562 for 11km
- Turn Right at traffic lights – Elevation Ave
- Proceed 100m to the entrance of Randjesfontein
- Please sign in
or take the Gautrain and we’ll pick you up from the Midrand station.
From Johannesburg and Tswane/Pretoria
- Take the Olifantsfontein exit (exit 115) off N1 South or North
- Turn Right at the exit traffic lights
- Travel either 400m or 800m
- Turn Left onto R101 – Old Pretoria Rd – TEASERZ is a landmark
- Continue for 1.5km (uphill)
- Turn Right at the traffic lights onto R562 – Olifantsfontein
- Proceed 1.3km to traffic lights at Elevation Ave
- Turn Left at lights and you will see the entrance to Randjesfontein
From Randjesfontein Entrance to By Bush Telegraph Lodge
- After signing in proceed 300m to four-way Stop
- Turn Right and travel 1.0km to next four-way Stop
- Go Left into Riboville Road and proceed 600m to our Lodge – 22 Riboville Road – on the right
- Turn in at the Owl
Alternatively, get online directions to find our guest house more conveniently.
Please note, the Riboville road gate is only open during “peak” hours (6:00 – 9:00 AM and 4:00 – 6:00 PM). For your convenience use the main gate at the traffic lights on Elevation road (which is open 24 hours a day).